Limited Liability Company in Central and Eastern Europe | 2016 Overview
Legally recognised corporations in Central and Eastern Europe take on many forms. We have prepared a comprehensive yet clear overview that should help you get familiar with general incorporation requirements and characteristics of a limited liability company in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine.
Our 2016 LLC Overview for Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine prepared by our legal experts shall provide you with useful legislation insights related to formation and administration requests for limited liability companies.
- Founders basic characteristics and requirements
- Minimum capital nature and limits
- Kinds of contributions
- Contributions payment deadline
- Guarantees required by shareholders
- Company´s bodies, summoning General Meeting and minimum quorum
- Incorporation and registration procedure duration
- Court fees applicable by limited liability company establishment
- Obligation of VAT registration for a LLC